Walsh King partner Kevin Walsh will co-present a confidential 1/2 day seminar in Vancouver on November 2, 2016 along with professionals from Clark Wilson LLP, BK Capital and BDC Capital. The seminar is designed to assist buyers and sellers in learning how to:
- Determine the value of your business;
- Structure the best deal to protect your wealth;
- Negotiate to your advantage when buying or selling a business; and
- Gain certainty about legal costs with fixed fee engagements.
The event will take place at the offices of Clark Wilson LLP and runs from 8:30am-1:00pm.
For more details and registration information please click HERE.
Posted in Seminars + Presentations
- Client News
- Estate Planning
- Film & Television
- Industry News
- Seminars + Presentations
- Strategic Insights
- Success Stories
- Tax Legislation
- Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2017 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2018 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2019 Tax Year
- Walsh King
- Walsh King Company Culture
- Walsh King News
- The Benefits of Working at a Midsize Firm
- Waiting for CFE Results? Here’s How to Manage Your Stress
- A Steady Hand: Let Walsh King Be Your Temporary Controller
- The Value of a Business Valuation
- Selling a Business Is an Important Decision – Do You Know the Tax Implications?
- What You Need to Know About Canadian and B.C. Film Tax Credits