Ron Walsh recently attended the GGI World Conference during which he attended technical presentations on a range of topics including, Global M& A activity by member firms, IT security, Tax changes of relevance to cross border activity, recent changes in trust law, and many more.
In addition to interesting technical sessions, the conference provided a lot of opportunities to reconnect with accountants, lawyers, and consultants from many countries as well as make new contacts.
Participation in GGI assists Walsh King in connecting our clients with appropriate advisors in other countries to facilitate their international operations.
Posted in Seminars + Presentations
- Client News
- Estate Planning
- Film & Television
- Industry News
- Seminars + Presentations
- Strategic Insights
- Success Stories
- Tax Legislation
- Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2017 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2018 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2019 Tax Year
- Walsh King
- Walsh King Company Culture
- Walsh King News
- The Value of a Business Valuation
- Selling a Business Is an Important Decision – Do You Know the Tax Implications?
- What You Need to Know About Canadian and B.C. Film Tax Credits
- Partner Kevin Walsh Set to Speak at Exit This Way – Sell Your Business With Confidence
- What You Need to Know About Construction Management System Implementation or Upgrade
- THE FILM PRODUCTION LIFE CYCLE