Walsh King is pleased to announce the appointment of Kulwant Sidhu as a partner. Kulwant moves into this new leadership role in the tax group from her position as senior tax manager.
An outstanding professional who has helped build one of the strongest CPA tax groups in Vancouver, Kulwant has extensive experience in serving clients and providing a high level of expertise in a wide range of industries. Her dedication to the firm, our staff and our clients has made her an important part of Walsh King for more than 10 years.
Kulwant’s appointment comes as the firm completes a successful leadership transition. On January 1, founder and partner Ron Walsh shifted out of his role as managing partner.
Having advised entrepreneurs for decades on the importance of succession planning, Ron recognizes the importance of shifting the handling of day-to-day operations to the other partners, the next generation of leadership at Walsh King. He will remain active within the firm he launched 38 years ago, working on complex tax, estate planning and business issues faced by clients, and mentoring colleagues. “This shift in my role will give me the best of all worlds,” Ron says. “It allows me to focus on the tax and business advisory needs of our clients, which I have always enjoyed. I will also help Walsh King team members to grow professionally by sharing the knowledge and skills I have developed.”
Ron adds: “Walsh King’s partners—Jeff Brocklebank, Kevin Walsh, Tia Walsh and now, Kulwant Sidhu—are smart, capable and experienced CPAs. It is an exciting time for Walsh King.”
- Client News
- Estate Planning
- Film & Television
- Industry News
- Seminars + Presentations
- Strategic Insights
- Success Stories
- Tax Legislation
- Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2017 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2018 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2019 Tax Year
- Walsh King
- Walsh King Company Culture
- Walsh King News
- The Benefits of Working at a Midsize Firm
- Waiting for CFE Results? Here’s How to Manage Your Stress
- A Steady Hand: Let Walsh King Be Your Temporary Controller
- The Value of a Business Valuation
- Selling a Business Is an Important Decision – Do You Know the Tax Implications?
- What You Need to Know About Canadian and B.C. Film Tax Credits