Walsh King partner Kevin Walsh will be presenting at the upcoming half-day seminar: Exit This Way – Sell Your Business with Confidence on Thursday, September 26, 2019, from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Renaissance Mergers & Acquisitions, 310-969 Robson Street, Vancouver.
Selling a business is a multifaceted process, which can be confusing and unfamiliar to most entrepreneurs. Whether you’re thinking about selling your business soon or planning for the future, attend the Exit This Way seminar and hear from business transition experts on a variety of key topics:
- Strategy and Execution Planning to Maximize Your Exit
- Tax Planning to Maximize Your Proceeds
- Understanding Valuation and the Selling Process
- Legal Traps to Avoid When Selling Your Business
- Pre-sale Investment Planning
Attending this session will give you the information and contacts that you need to successfully sell your business with confidence.
This seminar will be most relevant to owners of profitable companies with revenues in the $5M to $75M range.
For more information, please click here.
Posted in Seminars + Presentations
- Client News
- Estate Planning
- Film & Television
- Industry News
- Seminars + Presentations
- Strategic Insights
- Success Stories
- Tax Legislation
- Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2017 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2018 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2019 Tax Year
- Walsh King
- Walsh King Company Culture
- Walsh King News
- Top 10 Business, Tax and Accounting Challenges for Transportation Businesses
- The Benefits of Working at a Midsize Firm
- Waiting for CFE Results? Here’s How to Manage Your Stress
- A Steady Hand: Let Walsh King Be Your Temporary Controller
- The Value of a Business Valuation
- Selling a Business Is an Important Decision – Do You Know the Tax Implications?