I joined Walsh King LLP 2012 as a member of the audit and assurance team. My current role as Manager includes scheduling and reviewing the work of our accounting teams to ensure client files are running smoothly, on budget and on time. I am also involved in accounting and consulting work with our clients including:
I am also involved in accounting and consulting work with our clients including:
- performing comprehensive analytical review and variance analysis of financial statement accounts
- analyzing the controls and processes of client organizations to identify areas of risk and recommend improvements
- communicating technical accounting concepts and requests to non-financial clients in an understandable manner
- helping improve client accounting department record keeping to ensure that their accounting practices comply with ASPE and IFRS reporting requirements
- leading financial statements audits from planning to filing for private clients with revenues of up to $70 million
Before joining Walsh King LLP, I spent a number of years working in the financial services industry as both a senior mutual funds associate and administrator.
Outside the Office:
Vancouver Canucks and classic rock music fan.
Articles that Chris has written:
- Chartered Professional Accountant (Chartered Accountant – 2014)
- Diploma (Accounting), University of British Columbia
- BCom (Finance), University of British Columbia